Adam C. Hirsch
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019, 2020
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Adam C. Hirsch
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2004Adam Hirsch is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2022, Mr. Hirsch was a Managing Director and Wealth Management Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, which he joined in 2006. He previously worked as a Technical Equity Trader for the Opus Fund. Mr. Hirsch is dedicated to serving the needs of his high net worth and ultra high net worth clients, including financial executives, law firms and doctors. He is committed to meeting clients’ goals through highly customized plans that incorporate investment management with a focus on retirement and estate planning services. Mr. Hirsch has been recognized by several publications, including Financial Planning’s “Top 40 Advisors Under 40” list in 2021 and On Wall Street’s “Top 40 Under 40” list in 2020.
- Community InvolvementIn his local community, Mr. Hirsch enjoys coaching youth sports throughout the year.
- Professional DesignationMr. Hirsch holds the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) certification, administered by the Investments & Wealth Institute® and taught in conjunction with the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. He also holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®) and the Sports & Entertainment Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ (SE-AWMA℠) designations from the College for Financial Planning.
- EducationMr. Hirsch earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Miami.