Adam C. Hirsch
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020, 2021
- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019, 2020
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (04/07/22, data as of 06/30/21); (02/11/21, data as of 06/30/20). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors (07/22/20, data as of 03/31/20); (06/25/19, data as of 03/31/19). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Adam C. Hirsch
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2004Adam Hirsch is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with. J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Hirsch joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, Mr. Hirsch was a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic since 2022 and was a Managing Director and Wealth Management Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, which he joined in 2006. He previously worked as a Technical Equity Trader for the Opus Fund. Mr. Hirsch is dedicated to serving the needs of his high net worth and ultra high net worth clients, including financial executives, law firms and doctors. He is committed to meeting clients’ goals through highly customized plans that incorporate investment management with a focus on retirement and estate planning services. Mr. Hirsch has been recognized by several publications, including Financial Planning’s “Top 40 Advisors Under 40” list in 2021 and On Wall Street’s “Top 40 Under 40” list in 2020.
- Community InvolvementIn his local community, Mr. Hirsch enjoys coaching youth sports throughout the year.
- Professional DesignationMr. Hirsch holds the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) certification, administered by the Investments & Wealth Institute® and taught in conjunction with the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. He also holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®) and the Sports & Entertainment Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ (SE-AWMA℠) designations from the College for Financial Planning.
- EducationMr. Hirsch earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Miami.