- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2022
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors (06/25/19, data as of 03/31/19). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (02/20/19, data as of 06/30/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Barron's Top 100 Independent Advisors (09/19/22, data as of 06/30/2022). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience: Since 2003Andrew Vahab is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Vahab joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, Mr. Vahab was a Wealth Manager at First Republic since 2021. Before joining First Republic in 2021, Mr. Vahab spent 19 years at Citi Personal Wealth Management. Most recently he was a Director, Senior Wealth Advisor and Portfolio Manager. Mr. Vahab led a team that was responsible for managing over 4 billion in assets; he founded in 2011. He is particularly skilled in providing complex multigenerational financial solutions and capital market strategies to his ultra-high net worth client base, including c-suite executives, entrepreneurs, financial professionals and retirees.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Vahab serves on the Board of Directors for the Dreyfoos Foundation, a prestigious art school located in South Florida. Mr. Vahab also serves on the board of the Youth Activity Center of Boca Raton, an enriching and affordable after-school program. He is also a Senior Board Advisor for Lens on Life, a nonprofit organization supporting photography and computer literacy training for at-risk youth around the world.
- Professional DesignationHe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Vahab earned his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Zicklin School of Business at Bernard M. Baruch College, majoring in Finance and Investments and minoring in Political Science.