- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2013, 2019
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2013, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2003Andrew Vahab is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Before joining First Republic in 2021, Mr. Vahab spent 19 years at Citi Personal Wealth Management. Most recently he was a Director, Senior Wealth Advisor and Portfolio Manager. Mr. Vahab led a team that was responsible for managing over 4 billion in assets; he founded in 2011. He is particularly skilled in providing complex multigenerational financial solutions and capital market strategies to his ultra-high net worth client base, including c-suite executives, entrepreneurs, financial professionals and retirees.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Vahab serves on the board of the Youth Activity Center of Boca Raton, an enriching and affordable after-school program. He is also a Board Advisor for Lens on Life, a nonprofit organization supporting photography and computer literacy training for at-risk youth around the world.
- Professional DesignationHe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Vahab earned his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Zicklin School of Business at Bernard M. Baruch College, majoring in Finance and Investments and minoring in Political Science.