- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2021
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021
- Top Wealth Advisor MomsWorking Mother, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2000Angela Raitzin is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Raitzin provides comprehensive wealth management, investment management, and retirement plan services for high-net-worth individuals, foundations and companies. Ms. Raitzin joined First Republic Investment Management in 2015 following her tenure at Constellation Wealth Advisors as a Principal. Prior to her role at Constellation, Ms. Raitzin headed the New York office of Morton Capital Management. Ms. Raitzin has been in the finance business since 2000. She headed the Structured Notes Team at the Private Bank at Credit Suisse and also served in the Investment Bank at JP Morgan and the Investment Bank at Deutsche Bank in a sales role on their sales and trading desk.
- Community InvolvementCurrently, Ms. Raitzin serves in leadership roles in the Association for Corporate Growth and on the Executive Board of the Cox School of Business. Additionally, Ms. Raitzin works with a small group of entrepreneurs helping them maximize value in their companies, including offering "Coaching to Exit" assistance.
- EducationMs. Raitzin graduated with honors from the University of Texas in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts, where she was named an Outstanding Student and a Dean's Distinguished Graduate in the College of Liberal Arts. She earned her MBA in 2000 from the Cox School of Business, which later named her an Outstanding Young Alum in 2009. While earning her MBA, Ms. Raitzin interned at the Federal Reserve Bank of NY in their Bank Analysis Group. Prior to graduate school, Ms. Raitzin worked in both public accounting and corporate finance.