Anne B. Golden
- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2004-2018
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2021
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2021
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsBarron's, 2018
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Anne B. Golden
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1974Anne B. Golden is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Before joining First Republic Investment Management in 2003, Ms. Golden was a Managing Director, Principal and Senior Portfolio Manager with Montgomery Asset Management from 1995 to 2003. From 1983 to 1995, she was a Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Bailard Biehl and Kaiser Inc. She also was a Portfolio Manager at Cole Financial Group from 1977 to 1983, a municipal bond analyst/trader at L.F. Rothschild & Co. and a stock/bond broker. Ms. Golden has over 35 years of investment experience.
- Community InvolvementAn active member of the community, Ms. Golden served as a member of the Charles Schwab Institutional Advisory Board from 2001 to 2003, was the 1998 President of the Financial Women's Association of San Francisco. Ms. Golden was a member of the Board of Regents of John F. Kennedy University where she served as the Chair of the Board from 1990-1998, as well as Chair of the Finance Committee from 2002-2006. She served as the past President of the Board for Music In The Vineyards in the Napa Valley, where she resides.
- Professional DesignationShe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMs. Golden received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Colorado.