- Top Women Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2017-2018
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2022
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2018-2020
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021-2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1976Barbara Bruser is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Bruser joined First Republic in 2010, continuing an investment career that spans more than forty years. Prior to First Republic, Ms. Bruser spent eight years as Director of Equity Management at City National Asset Management. She began her investment career as a financial analyst at RCM in 1976 where she became a general partner. This was followed by senior positions with Security Pacific, First Interstate Bank/Wells Fargo and Bank of America.
- Community InvolvementAs an active member of the nonprofit community, Ms. Bruser serves on the Board of the Board of Directors of the Merola Opera Program and the Board of Directors of The City of Hope where she chairs the Investment Committee. She previously served on the Board of Trustees for The Archer School for Girls.
- Professional DesignationMs. Bruser is a CFA® charterholder.
- EducationMs. Bruser received her Bachelor of Arts from UC Santa Barbara and her MLS from the University of Western Ontario (Canada).