Brett W. Berry
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2020
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2019, 2020
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (01/06/20, data as of 06/30/19); (02/20/19, data as of 06/30/18); (02/15/18, data as of 06/30/17). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Barron's Top 1,200 U.S. Financial Advisors (03/13/20, data as of 09/30/19); (03/08/19, data as of 09/30/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22.Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Brett W. Berry
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1988Brett W. Berry is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Berry and his team provide tailored wealth strategies and cohesive implementation to a select group of individuals, families and institutions throughout the United States. He is keenly attuned to the opportunities and challenges inherent in preserving and transferring substantial wealth. As an investment manager, he specializes in providing creative, thoughtful, tax-sensitive investment solutions with special attention given to risk mitigation. He also has extensive experience in concentrated wealth solutions. As a financial advisor, Mr. Berry is skilled at identifying and prioritizing planning issues and plays a key role, with the firm’s financial planning professionals, in coordinating the delivery of holistic advice to clients in collaboration with their attorneys, accountants and family office personnel. Before joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in July of 2023 he was a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management, which he joined in 2006. Previously, he held portfolio management positions at U.S. Trust Company and at Bailard, Inc. He also has held analyst positions with Hughes Investment Management Company and Wilshire Associates.
- Community InvolvementMr. Berry is a member of the CFA Society of San Francisco.
- Professional DesignationHe is a CFA® charterholder.
- EducationMr. Berry received his Bachelor of Arts from California State University, Long Beach, and his MBA from the University of Southern California.