- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2020
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2022
- Top Wealth Advisor MomsWorking Mother, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2002Catherine Evans is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. In her role, Ms. Evans advises wealthy families and individuals on investment strategy, asset allocation, wealth transfer strategies and cash flow planning. Ms. Evans was most recently a Wealth Advisor with First Republic, a role she assumed in 2005 as the first professional in the then-newly created Wealth Advisor role, and has played an instrumental role in the growth of the wealth management business. Ms. Evans had previously worked in consulting and client relationship management roles with First Republic starting in 2002. Ms. Evans began her career as a management consultant with Oliver Wyman (formerly Mercer Management Consulting) in San Francisco.
- Professional DesignationMs. Evans is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationShe holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from Stanford University and an MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.