- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2017-2019
- Top 50 Private Wealth Management TeamsBarron’s, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2007Daniel Tumba is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2020, Mr. Tumba was an Executive Director and Portfolio Manager at J.P. Morgan Securities. He started his career in 2007 at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Mr. Tumba’s practice is dedicated to serving the complex financial needs of his clients with a special emphasis on business transition planning.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Tumba was a founding member of the Sven Tumba Education Fund, a nonprofit that provides educational opportunities for children. He is on the board of directors for the Greater Palm Beach Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Professional DesignationMr. Tumba holds several professional designations, including Chartered Financial Analyst®, Certified Investment Management Analyst® and Certified Private Wealth Advisor®, and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Tumba earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida.