David A. Munoz
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
David A. Munoz
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1997Mr. Munoz joined First Republic in 2021. Prior to joining First Republic, he was a Senior Vice President and Senior Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch since 2015. He began his career in 1996 at Sanford C. Bernstein as a Client Associate and became a Financial Advisor in 2000. After his tenure at Bernstein, he continued his career at Morgan Stanley and UBS. Mr. Munoz utilizes his two decades of industry experience to provide advice and guidance to a unique cross section of high net worth and ultra high net worth clients across the country. He focuses on the behavioral aspect of financial planning with a goal of developing deep, tight-knit relationships with his clients, providing advice on today’s challenges and ensuring they have a financial plan for future goals.
- Community InvolvementGrowing up as an Eagle Scout, Mr. Munoz has been active for many years as a leader in Troop 170 in the Bronx, as well as the Greater New York Councils of the Boy Scouts of America. He is also a Little League Softball and soccer coach and serves on the Croton Little League Board of Directors.
- Professional DesignationMr. Munoz completed the New York University Certificate of Financial Planning and the Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®) certification program at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- EducationMr. Munoz earned his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology from the College of the Holy Cross.