- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021-2022
- America's Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2022
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
The ranking of Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors considers advisors under 40 years old with a minimum four years' relevant experience. Advisors have built their own practices and lead their teams; joined teams and are viewed as future leadership; or a combination of both. Ranking algorithm is based on qualitative measures, such as: telephone and in-person interviews, client retention, industry experience, credentials, review of compliance records and firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, such as: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports.
Completed by SHOOK Research. 2023 ranking was awarded on January 12th and was given for the calendar year 2022.
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2010David Dudek is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. In his current role, Mr. Dudek develops customized investment strategies and financial plans for families and institutions, specializing in portfolio construction and individual security selection. Mr. Dudek joined First Republic in 2014 as a Research Analyst and Equity Portfolio Strategist, where he assisted with the construction of First Republic’s equity strategies, specializing in the healthcare and technology sectors. Previously, he worked in the business valuation group of Andersen Tax valuing privately-held companies, and began his career in Texas Instrument’s Finance department.
- Community InvolvementMr. Dudek has been recognized by Forbes as a Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisor and is an active member and educational volunteer of the CFA Institute and CFA Society San Francisco, where he has served as a peer mentor and judge for the CFA Research Challenge.
- Professional DesignationHe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- EducationMr. Dudek received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, concentrating in Finance and Economics.