- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2005David Farber is a Senior partner in a team of Wealth Managers at First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Farber joined First Republic in 2017. Prior to entering the wealth management industry in 2005, David spent 20 years building, managing and selling entrepreneurial businesses. He began his career as a CPA with KPMG. Mr. Farber and his partners have built a unique team infrastructure of financial planners, portfolio managers, investment specialists and client service associates that provides clients the best of both worlds: the intimacy and personal touch of a small, specialized financial planning boutique, along with the vast resources of a large private bank like First Republic. Collectively, the team advises a group of clients that have entrusted them with over $2 billion in assets.* Mr. Farber provides clients with comprehensive financial planning, including investment management, tax minimization strategies, retirement analysis, trust and estate planning, and other wealth management services. His clients are wealthy families, corporate executives, professionals, business owners and their businesses.
- Community InvolvementActive in his community, Mr. Farber has served on the Board of Trustees of Philip's Education Partners and New Jersey SEEDS, where he remains a Trustee Emeritus.
- Professional DesignationMr. Farber is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Farber received his bachelor's degree in Economics from Rutgers College.