- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2019-2020
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1998Devon Porpora is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Before joining First Republic in 1999, Mr. Porpora worked as a Floor Trader on the New York Stock Exchange. He was also an investment banker in Hong Kong where he was a reoccurring guest on CNBC Europe and CNN Asia.
- Community InvolvementIn 2003, Mr. Porpora helped co-found a nonprofit corporation called HEAL, which assists financially strained wounded soldiers returning from our current overseas conflicts. HEAL helped more than 500 wounded and decorated veterans and their families avoid foreclosure, eviction and asset seizure. Mr. Porpora transitioned to Treasurer of the nonprofit, YTEC, which partnered with the public school district to help at risk youth receive a quality education and avoid juvenile detention.
- EducationMr. Porpora graduated from Yale University with an economics degree and also studied at Beijing University in China.