- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021 - 2022
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2022
The ranking of Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors is based on an algorithm of qualitative criteria, mostly gained through telephone and in-person interviews, and quantitative data.
The Barron's Top Advisors by State ranking is based on data provided by over 4,000 of the nation's advisors. Factors included in the rankings: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work. Data used for the Barron's rankings is provided by the surveyed Investment Advisors. Advisors who did not participate in the survey are not ranked.
- Wealth Management Experience: Since 1987Eric Yamin is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Yamin began his career in 1987 and brings his 35 years of investment and wealth management experience to his exclusive group of clients. He endeavors to provide comprehensive family office services to highly affluent families to address the complex, multigenerational challenges of managing significant wealth. His team creates and maintains highly customized investment strategies based on each specific client’s needs, goals and risk tolerances. These strategies are a core component of an overall wealth management plan that touches every aspect of his clients’ financial lives, including trust and estate planning, borrowing, gifting, real estate, hedge funds and private investments, family dynamics, and many other issues that may arise in the management of his clients’ lives. Mr. Yamin began his financial services career as a real estate investment banker at Eastdil, which was 50% owned by Nomura Securities, spending five years in its offices in New York City and Los Angeles and at Nomura in Tokyo. He returned to New York to join the Distressed High Yield Department of Oppenheimer, which acted as both a broker and hedge fund and where he learned to value and buy corporate debt at a discount for savvy hedge funds and astute family offices. Most recently, he was a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley before moving to First Republic at the beginning of 2023.
- Community InvolvementMr. Yamin is actively involved with all the schools and colleges his children attend: Tufts, Northwestern and UCLA. Mr. Yamin and his family founded Cause for Celebration in 2003, a charity that supports young children and women living in homeless shelters in New York City. Cause for Celebration built a library at Concourse House in the Bronx for women and children transitioning out of homelessness.
- EducationMr. Yamin graduated from Tufts University with a B.A. in international relations and continued his education by completing the Private Wealth Executive Education Program sponsored by the Wharton Business School.