- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (04/04/23). Data as of 06/30/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1986Gary Pollock is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Before joining First Republic Investment Management in 2004, Mr. Pollock was the cofounder and president of Bay Isle Financial where he managed the operations and investment process for individual clients. He helped establish Bay Isle Financial in 1986 and built its assets under management to more than $1 billion by 2000. Previously, he developed his analytical skills through 20 years of financial, management and planning experience at Chevron Corp. Mr. Pollock has broad experience in developing tax-efficient, customized portfolios for families. His close involvement with his clients nearing retirement or in retirement has led to his extensive experience in the development of stable income streams from portfolios and the implementation of tax strategies and understanding the logistics involved with IRA and pension distributions.
- Community InvolvementMr. Pollock has also been an active member of the community. He was a founding board member of the Presidio School of Management and was a past President of the San Rafael School Board. In addition, he has been on the boards of several local arts and education groups.
- Professional DesignationMr. Pollock is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Pollock has a Doctorate in Chemical Engineering from McMaster University in Canada.