- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2012Hannah Forney is a Vice President and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Hannah joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, First Republic now part of JPMorgan Chase, in 2019. Prior to joining First Republic, Hannah was a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch for four years, working primarily with individuals on investment strategies and retirement planning.
- Community InvolvementActive in her local community, Hannah volunteers at Woodhaven Preschool and teaches outdoor nature classes. Hannah spent her earlier years coaching collegiate basketball at Colorado Christian University and remains actively involved in basketball by coaching skills clinics around the Portland area.
- Professional DesignationHannah earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ license from the College for Financial Planning.
- EducationShe received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado in Communications. While attending the University of Colorado, she played on the Women’s Basketball team for four years, served as team captain and earned Academic All-Big 12 status.