- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2018-2022
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2018-2022
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2022
- Top 100 Private Wealth Management TeamsBarron's, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1999Jason Babb is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Babb joined First Republic in 2010. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Babb spent 10 years as a Senior Investment Adviser with Deutsche Bank in New York where he managed $1.1 billion in private client assets. In addition to his investment management responsibilities, Mr. Babb was also a member of Deutsche Bank’s Investment Advisory and Trust Investment Committees. Prior to Deutsche Bank, Mr. Babb spent four years in the U.S. Marine Corps where he achieved the rank of Sergeant (meritoriously).
- Professional DesignationMr. Babb is a CFA® charterholder and is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts and the CFA Institute.
- EducationMr. Babb earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance (cum laude) from Ramapo College of New Jersey. He has completed the Wharton Executive Development Program at the University of Pennsylvania.