- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2019
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors (06/25/19, data as of 03/31/19); (07/25/18, data as of 03/31/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2004Jeff Greene is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Greene joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in July 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, he was a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management which he joined in 2012. Before his time at First Republic Investment Management, he was a Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, working primarily with individuals on investment strategies and retirement planning. Mr. Greene began his career as a Financial Advisor at Piper Jaffray, later acquired by UBS, where he also guided individuals with retirement planning and investment portfolios.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community Mr. Greene currently sits on the board of directors for CASA of Multnomah, Washington, and Columbia Counties, an organization that advocates on behalf of foster children.
- EducationMr. Greene earned his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from George Fox University.