Jeffrey K. Yandle
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2023
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2018-2022
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (04/04/2023, data as of 06/30/2022); (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22); (08/24/21, data as of 03/31/21); (08/25/20, data as of 03/31/20); (09/10/19, data as of 03/31/19); (09/12/18, data as of 06/30/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Barron's Top 1,200 U.S. Financial Advisors (03/11/22, data as of 09/30/21); (03/12/21, data as of 09/30/20); (03/13/20, data as of 09/30/19); (03/08/19, data as of 09/30/18); (03/08/18, data as of 09/30/17). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Jeffrey K. Yandle
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1984Jeffrey K. Yandle is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Yandle joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in July 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, he was a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management which he joined in 2006. From 1997 to 2006, he served in a similar capacity as Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for US Trust. Before that, he was a Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for Wells Fargo from 1993 to 1997. Mr. Yandle's previous experience also includes five years with the Institutional Investment Department of First Interstate Bank and three years on the bond trading desk as a registered representative at Black and Company, Inc. Mr. Yandle manages client assets with a focus on high net worth individuals, families and multi-generational trusts. He runs balanced, broadly diversified portfolios customized for each client and in accordance with the agreed-upon investment policy. Mr. Yandle's managed equity portfolios are all-cap in nature and growth biased based on a combination of fundamental analysis and a proprietary quantitative modeling process. With a primarily Oregon based clientele, the fixed income portfolios Mr. Yandle constructs are primarily highly rated, Oregon based tax-exempt municipal bonds with short to immediate durations.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Yandle currently serves on the board of directors for various organizations such as Candlelighters for Children with Cancer and Catholic Charities of Oregon. He is also on the investment committee of the Archdiocese of Portland and a member of the Arlington Club in Portland. Past board affiliations include Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, Metropolitan Family Services, Maybelle Center for Community and LaSalle High School Foundation. Lastly, he served as past president and chair of the investment committee for the Abbey Foundation of Oregon.
- EducationMr. Yandle received a Bachelor of Arts from University of Portland and did post-graduation studies at the University of Notre Dame.