Jeffrey K. Yandle
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Jeffrey K. Yandle
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1984Jeffrey K. Yandle is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First RepublicInvestment Management. He is also a Regional Manager for the Portland team. Mr. Yandle manages client assets with a focus on high net worth individuals, families and multi-generational trusts. He runs balanced, broadly diversified portfolios customized for each client and in accordance with the agreed-upon investment policy. Mr. Yandle's managed equity portfolios are all-cap in nature and growth biased based on a combination of fundamental analysis and a proprietary quantitative modeling process. With a primarily Oregon based clientele, the fixed income portfolios Mr. Yandle constructs are primarily highly rated, Oregon based tax-exempt municipal bonds with short to immediate durations. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Yandle served in a similar capacity as Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for US Trust from 1997 to 2006. Before that, he was a Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for Wells Fargo from 1993 to 1997. Mr. Yandle's previous experience also includes five years with the Institutional Investment Department of First Interstate Bank and three years on the bond trading desk as a registered representative at Black and Company, Inc.
- Community InvolvementAn active member of the nonprofit community, Mr. Yandle currently serves on the board of directors for various organizations such as Candlelighters for Children with Cancer and Catholic Charities of Oregon. He is also on the investment committee of the Archdiocese of Portland and a member of the Arlington Club in Portland. Past board affiliations include Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, Metropolitan Family Services, Maybelle Center for Community and LaSalle High School Foundation. Lastly, he served as past president and chair of the investment committee for the Abbey Foundation of Oregon.
- EducationMr. Yandle received a Bachelor of Arts from University of Portland and did post-graduation studies at the University of Notre Dame.