- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2015
- 400 Top Financial AdvisersFinancial Times, 2013, 2014
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2014-2020
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1996John McNamee is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. McNamee joined First Republic in 2020. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. McNamee was a Managing Director and Private Wealth Advisor with Merrill Lynch Private Wealth Management, which he joined in 1996. He provides wealth management services, including estate planning, asset allocation, and equity and fixed income management, to multigenerational families and institutions.
- Community InvolvementDedicated to his local community, Mr. McNamee serves on the board of the Catholic Community Foundation of Los Angeles and is an Executive Committee member of the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick. He is a former board member of the Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles.
- EducationMr. McNamee earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California and his MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California.