- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (08/25/20, data as of 03/31/20). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2000Kenneth Morris is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Morris joined First Republic in 2020. Previously, he was a Senior Vice President at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management and a Sports and Entertainment Director at Morgan Stanley Global Sports & Entertainment. He provides holistic wealth management solutions and guidance to his clients, including customized wealth transfer and estate planning strategies. Additionally, he has contributed to Worth magazine.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Morris has been an NYPD auxiliary police officer for over 20 years.
- Professional DesignationHe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Morris earned his bachelor’s degree in International Business and Finance from Hofstra University's Frank G. Zarb School of Business.