Kevin E. Barnes
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Kevin E. Barnes
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1993Kevin E. Barnes is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Barnes joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, Mr. Barnes was a Wealth Manager at First Republic since 2016. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Barnes was a Managing Director and Private Wealth Advisor at Merrill Lynch Private Banking and Investment Group where he worked alongside ultra affluent families by providing financial planning and asset management services. Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. Barnes was a Managing Director at Robertson Stephens. Prior to Robertson Stephens, he was a Managing Director in the Private Client Department at Montgomery Securities. Mr. Barnes has been named a Barron's Top 45 Wealth Managers in the Bay Area and to the San Francisco Business Times Bay Area list of Top Wealth Advisors.
- Community InvolvementMr. Barnes currently is a member of the board of trustees of Mount Tamalpais School, a K-8 private school in Marin County where both of this children attended school. He also served on the board of Trustees of the Martis Camp Community Foundation from 2010-2017, a Non-Profit organization set up to raise funds for the benefit of the greater Truckee area.
- Professional DesignationMr. Barnes is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Chartered Financial Consultant®.
- EducationMr. Barnes earned his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Pepperdine University, graduating Class Valedictorian and Summa Cum Laude as well as his Masters in Business Administration from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.