- America's Top Wealth Management Team High Net WorthForbes, 2022
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2022
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2023
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
The ranking of Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors is based on an algorithm of qualitative criteria, mostly gained through telephone and in-person interviews, and quantitative data.
Ranking is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience.
Data provided by SHOOK ® Research, LLC – Data as of 3/31/22 America's Top Wealth Management Teams ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual and telephone due diligence meetings and a ranking algorithm that includes: a measure of best practices, client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerance vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Neither SHOOK nor Forbes receive compensation in exchange for its Top Wealth Management Teams placements or rankings, which are determined independently (see methodology above).
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1993Libby Palomeque is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Palomeque has almost three decades of experience in the investment business. Prior to First Republic, she was employed as a Portfolio Manager at Bay Isle Financial for 12 years. While she serves a diverse cross-section of clients, she has two areas of specialty: working with clients who wish to learn more about the investment arena and working with clients who are in times of emotional transition.
- Community InvolvementShe is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist, and a Level II Degriefing Practitioner.
- Professional DesignationMs. Palomeque is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.