- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2020
- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019-2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2009Lisa Kitchin is a Vice President and Managing Director at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Kitchin serves a diverse group of clients to identify their financial goals, create a plan, and implement a customized investment strategy. Ms. Kitchin joined First Republic in 2010 when she first began working with clients and had a contributing role in Technology and Real Estate sector research. Her areas of expertise include growth-oriented strategies, portfolio income generation, and values-based investing. Prior to First Republic, Ms. Kitchin conducted research at Progressive Asset Management, a socially responsible investment advisory firm. She has been instrumental in spearheading First Republic's Sustainable and Responsible Investment platform.
- Community InvolvementMs. Kitchin is a frequent presenter on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and Impact Investing.
- Professional DesignationMs. Kitchin is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
- EducationMs. Kitchin is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley where she received a bachelor's degree in Political Economy of Industrial Societies.