- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2007Mark (Duke) Mulvoy is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic Investment Management in 2015, Mr. Mulvoy was a Principal at Constellation Wealth Advisors where he served as a member on the firm's Investment Committee. Previously, Mr. Mulvoy was a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management. Prior to joining Merrill Lynch, Mr. Mulvoy spent almost seven years at Quebecor World, a leader in the commercial printing industry, as a consumer magazine sales executive.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Mulvoy currently serves on the board of The Seeing Eye, a nonprofit organization which raises guide dogs for the visually impaired. Past community involvements include a former President of the Salisbury School (CT) Alumni Council as well as serving a three year term on the school's Board of Trustees. In 2011, Mr. Mulvoy was appointed to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of the Academy of Certified Portfolio Managers for a two year term.
- Professional DesignationHe has also obtained the CERTIFIED PORTFOLIO MANAGER™ designation from the Academy of Certified Portfolio Managers, ACPM, at Columbia University.
- EducationMr. Mulvoy earned his Bachelor of Arts from Boston College and was a member of the Varsity Lacrosse team.