- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's
- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2004Matthew Babrick is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager for First Republic Investment Management. A nationally-recognized wealth manager, Mr. Babrick has over 15 years of experience working with families and foundations to help them achieve their financial goals. Prior to joining First Republic in 2018, he was a Vice President in Goldman Sachs’ Investment Management Division. As a top producer at Goldman Sachs, he was on the firm’s Advisor’s Council, where he advised some of the firm’s largest clients in the Southwestern United States. He began his career at Merrill Lynch in the Private Banking and Investment Group.
- Community InvolvementCommitted to public service and his local community, Mr. Babrick serves on the board of directors for the Alliance for Children’s Rights, American Friends of Hebrew University, the Anti-Defamation League, and the Constitutional Rights Foundation.
- EducationMr. Babrick earned his MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and his bachelor’s degree from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. Mr. Babrick received a basketball scholarship from Indiana University under renowned basketball coach Bob Knight. After receiving his undergraduate degree, he served as a men’s basketball scout at Stanford University.