- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1980Maureen Flanagan is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Flanagan joined First Republic in 2012. In her role as Wealth Manager, she provides investment management and wealth advisory counseling to high net worth individuals, their families, foundations and endowments. Prior to First Republic, she spent 17 years at U.S. Trust, most recently as a Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager. Ms. Flanagan has also held senior portfolio management positions at other Southern California firms.
- Community InvolvementActive in the Southern California community, she serves on the board of directors for SPIN (Serving People in Need) and is the Vice Chair of the Newport Beach City Arts Commission. She is the former chairman of the Finance Council for the Catholic Diocese of Orange, and is the past president of the CFA Society Los Angeles and the CFA Society of Orange County. Her additional affiliations include the CFA Institute and the Orange County Estate Planning Council.
- Professional DesignationShe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- EducationMs. Flanagan received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California, and her master’s degree in Business Administration from California State University at Long Beach.