- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020, 2022, 2023
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Women Wealth Advisors (02/02/23, data as of 09/30/22); (02/04/22, data as of 09/30/21); (04/21/20, data as of 09/30/19). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1980Maureen A. Flanagan is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Ms. Flanagan joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, First Republic now part of JPMorgan Chase, in July 2023. Prior to joining First Republic she spent 17 years at U.S. Trust, most recently as a Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager. Ms. Flanagan has also held senior portfolio management positions at other Southern California firms.
- Community InvolvementActive in the Southern California community, she serves on the board of directors of SPIN, (Serving People in Need). She is the former chairman of the Finance Council for the Catholic Diocese of Orange and served on the board of directors for The Christ Cathedral . Her additional affiliations include the CFA Institute, the Orange County Estate Planning Council and the Newport Beach City Arts Commission.
- Professional DesignationShe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- EducationMs. Flanagan received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California, and her master’s degree in Business Administration from California State University at Long Beach.