- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2-17-2018
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2006Maureen McNally is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. McNally has over 10 years of experience in the wealth management industry. At First Republic, she creates customized portfolios for individuals, small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Prior to First Republic, she held positions at Morgan Stanley and UBS as a Senior Client Service Associate
- Community InvolvementActive in her community, Ms. McNally is a mentor with Student Sponsored Partners, a local nonprofit dedicated to providing 7,000 low-income students with a high-quality and private high school education.
- Professional DesignationShe also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, and is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts and CFA Institute.
- EducationMs. McNally earned her Bachelor's degree in Finance from Providence College. There, she was a member of the Division I Women's Swim Team.