- Top Women Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2005-2019
- Barron’s Hall of Fame AdvisorBarron's
- Top Women Financial AdvisorsForbes
- Top Wealth Advisor MomsWorking Mother
- 400 Top Financial AdvisersFinancial Times
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1987Maureen Raihle is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Raihle joined First Republic in 2019. Prior to joining First Republic, Ms. Raihle was a Managing Director at Merrill Private Wealth Management. Ms. Raihle’s practice is dedicated to serving the needs of high net worth families, entrepreneurs and corporate executives, with special emphasis on advising multigenerational families. She has been recognized on Registered Rep's Top 50 Wirehouse Women.
- Community InvolvementActive in her local community, Ms. Raihle has served as a director on the Children’s Memorial Foundation Board since 2006. She has also served on the board of the Wood Family Foundation and as an advisor for the Jules F. Knapp Entrepreneurship Center at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Professional DesignationMs. Raihle is a Certified Private Wealth Advisor®, CPWA® professional.
- EducationMs. Raihle earned her bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics from Bradley University.