- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2021
- Top Wealth Advisor MomsWorking Mother, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2004Natalie Schnuck is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. In her role as Wealth Manager, Ms. Schnuck is responsible for helping clients target their financial needs and goals and gives special focus to strategic asset allocation and risk assessment analysis. Prior to joining First Republic in 2015, Ms. Schnuck was with Merrill Lynch, most recently a Vice President and Financial Advisor, following roles as a Financial Analyst in the Private Banking and Investment Group and a Client Associate at the firm. Ms. Schnuck began her career at Smith Barney Citigroup where she was a member of an investment management team, assisting in business development and research for asset allocation models.
- Community InvolvementAn active volunteer, Ms. Schnuck has been involved with the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco, Associate Talent Council at Bank of America, Girls on the Run, Future Women Leaders and the CCC of San Jose.
- EducationMs. Schnuck graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s in Business Finance and a Master’s in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University and received an Executive MBA at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.