- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2018-2021
- America’s Top Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2021
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2018-2021
- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2018-2020
- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2018-2020
- Barron’s Hall of Fame AdvisorBarron’s, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- About Paul TramontanoPaul Tramontano is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic Investment Management in 2015, he was the Co-Chief Executive Officer at Constellation Wealth Advisors for 8 years and was responsible for managing Constellation’s East Coast operations as well as serving on both the investment and executive management committees. Prior to forming Constellation, Mr. Tramontano spent 17 years at Citi Smith Barney, most recently as a Managing Director and Senior Advisor of Citi Family Office. He began his career at Merrill Lynch in 1983.
- Community InvolvementActive in the community, Mr. Tramontano currently sits on the Board of Associates at the Whitehead Institute, a biomedical research organization at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is an International Council Member for the Belfer Center at Harvard’s Kennedy School. Mr. Tramontano also serves on the advisory board for the Villanova School of Business and on the Board of Directors for the ONS Foundation for Clinical Research and Education. He serves as an Independent Director on the Board of Eagle Point Credit Company LLC, a publicly traded investment company and closed-end fund. Mr. Tramontano is also a member of the Economic Club of New York and has served on the New York Stock Exchange Hearing Board for more than 15 years.
- EducationMr. Tramontano graduated from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He completed the Certified Investment Management Program at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.