- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's
- Top 50 Private Wealth Management TeamsBarron's
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1984Phil Scott is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2020, Mr. Scott was a Managing Director at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management. With over three decades of industry experience, his practice is dedicated to serving the needs of ultra high net worth individuals and their families through goals-based investing.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Scott is on the board of directors for the Washington Policy Center and co-founded Row to the Future, the youth development initiative of the George Pocock Rowing Foundation, which connects thousands of community youth to rowing each year.
- EducationMr. Scott earned his bachelor’s degree in International Relations and General Engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy.