- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2020
- Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors Best-in-StateForbes, 2019
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2022-2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors (07/22/20, data as of 03/31/20); (06/25/19, data as of 03/31/19); (07/25/18, data as of 03/31/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors Best-In-State (06/25/19, data as of 03/31/19). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (04/04/2023, data as of 06/30/2022); (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2005Phillip Gilbert is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Mr. Gilbert joined J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in 2023. Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, Mr. Gilbert was a Wealth Manager at First Republic since 2015. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Gilbert spent five years at Credit Suisse as a Vice President of Private Banking. Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Gilbert spent five years at Bernstein Global Wealth Management in a number of different roles including Private Wealth Associate and Client Advisor.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Gilbert is currently a member of the Jupiter Medical Center Foundation Planned Giving Advisory Council, the University of Florida Alumni Association, and an active member at St. Mark’s Episcopal School and Church.
- Professional DesignationMr. Gilbert is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Gilbert earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Purdue University and an MBA from the University of Florida.