- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2020
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2005Phillip Gilbert is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Before joining First Republic in 2015, he spent five years at Credit Suisse as a Vice President of Private Banking. Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Gilbert spent five years at Bernstein Global Wealth Management in a number of different roles including Private Wealth Associate and Client Advisor. In his current role, Mr. Gilbert is responsible for advising high net worth families and institutions, as well as their respective family offices, trusts, estates, foundations and endowments on all matters related to the capital markets. He also works closely with his clients’ trusted tax and legal advisors on all matters, including tax and estate planning, the management and liquidation of concentrated stock positions, and the sales of privately held businesses. Mr. Gilbert has been recognized by Forbes as a Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisor1 (2018-2020), a Best-In-State Next-Gen Advisor1 in Florida (2019) and a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor2 in Florida (2022).
- Community InvolvementMr. Gilbert is currently a member of the Jupiter Medical Center Foundation Planned Giving Advisory Council, the University of Florida Alumni Association, and an active member at St. Mark’s Episcopal School and Church.
- Professional DesignationMr. Gilbert is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Gilbert earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Purdue University and an MBA from the University of Florida.