- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021 - 2022
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020 - 2022
- Top Wealth Advisor MomsWorking Mother, 2020 - 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2000Radhika Mehta is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2022, Ms. Mehta was a Senior Vice President and Wealth Management Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management for 22 years. She served on the highly coveted Advisory Council to Management to help make the firm better for clients and advisors.
- Community InvolvementMs. Mehta’s mission in life is to empower all her current and prospective clients with her expertise in the field of finance. She is passionate about delivering the banking experience in a caring and personalized way. Her strength lies in developing a deep understanding of her current and prospective clients, allowing her to coach them toward pursuing goals, both financial and personal, that are meaningful to them.
- Professional DesignationsMs. Mehta is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification holder, a CFA® charterholder, a Certified Investment Management Analyst® professional and a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor.℠ Additionally, she holds the professional designations of Certified Exit Planning Advisor and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor.
- EducationMs. Mehta earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Delhi University. She also earned her MBA in Finance from the New York Institute of Technology.