Randy J. Peterson
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2016-2021
- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2016-2020
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Randy J. Peterson
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2006Randy J. Peterson is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management, based in San Francisco. Mr. Peterson joined First Republic in 2006. He manages relationships for ultra high net worth families and nonprofit institutions. Mr. Peterson focuses on a broad array of customized family office services, including asset management and financial planning. He specializes in tactical asset allocation, equity and fixed income security selection, and due diligence on external managers, and invests broadly in stocks, bonds, real estate and alternative investments. His team currently manages over $2 billion in multi-asset class portfolios for wealthy families and institutions. Prior to First Republic, he was with U.S. Trust Company from 1998 to 2006, where he served as a Senior Portfolio Manager managing multi-asset class portfolios for wealthy families and institutions. Mr. Peterson began his career as an investment officer in the Investment Management Group at Wells Fargo.
- Professional DesignationHe is a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder and is a member of the CFA Society of San Francisco.
- EducationMr. Peterson earned his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from The University of Colorado at Boulder and his MBA in Finance from the University of Oregon.