- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2006Renee Provencher is a Senior Vice President and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Ms. Provencher joined First Republic in 2010. As a Wealth Manager, she works with clients to determine goals and objectives and how First Republic can provide a customized solution for their unique wealth needs. Prior to joining First Republic, she worked at Merrill Lynch as a Registered Client Associate and at an independent RIA as a Corporate Services Client Relationship Manager.
- Community InvolvementMs. Provencher has been involved in her community in various ways throughout the years, including as an inaugural Volunteer Ambassador for First Republic. She is a former member of the Junior League of Los Angeles, volunteer for The People Concern, and former advisor for The Soldiers Project. She has also held several roles as part of the First Republic Bank Toastmasters team in Century City.
- Professional DesignationMs. Provencher is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and earned her Certified Investment Management Analyst® designation through the IMCA at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- EducationShe earned her MBA in Financial Planning from California Lutheran University and a BA in Sociology and Psychology from the University of San Diego.