- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2019, 2021-2022
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2007Rick Gordon is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Gordon has nearly two decades of financial services experience, with more than 10 years in the investment management industry. Prior to joining First Republic in 2015, Mr. Gordon worked for Barclay’s wealth management group in San Francisco. Mr. Gordon’s previous investment experience includes roles at Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers.
- Community InvolvementActive in giving back to the community, Mr. Gordon serves on the Alumni Board of Governors for the Ross School of Business at University of Michigan where he is Chair of the Campaign Finance Committee and is also a committee chair for the JCC Maccabi Sports Camp, a JCC Palo Alto a Jewish sports overnight camp based in Atherton, CA.
- EducationMr. Gordon earned his Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Michigan and an MBA in Finance & Investment Strategy from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.