- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2006Ryan Jones is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Jones joined First Republic in 2011 and in his current role he works with high net worth and ultra-high net worth families to overcome the challenges of managing wealth, helping to realize the full potential of each family’s legacy. This is achieved through rigorous financial & estate planning, and a holistic wealth management approach. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Jones spent five years with Wells Fargo’s Private Bank and has relationship banking experience dating back to 2001.
- Community InvolvementActively serving in his community, Mr. Jones serves as the finance chair for Cornerstone Church, serves on the board of directors for NOE International, and serves on the board of directors for Transitional Youth.
- Professional DesignationMr. Jones is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, completing his education studies in Personal Financial Planning through UCLA. He is also a Certified Investment Management Analyst℠, studied at the Wharton School of Business and is a member of the Investment Management Consultants Association.
- EducationMr. Jones earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance with Cum Laude honors from Portland State University.