- America’s Top Wealth AdvisorsBarron's, 2014, 2017 and 2018
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2017
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1991Mr. Hodgson is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2018, Mr. Hodgson was a Managing Director with Merrill Lynch. He began his career in 1991 at Merrill Lynch where he has held a number of positions including financial advisor, producing resident manager, and producing sales manager. Mr. Hodgson uses his years of experience to guide clients with implementing strategies for wealth management, financial and retirement income planning, as well as estate planning services and trust services.
- Community InvolvementMr. Hodgson is active in his local community with several organizations including St. Sebastian’s School and Bridge Over Troubled Waters.
- EducationMr. Hodgson earned his Bachelor’s degree in history from Middlebury College.