- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2022
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1989Sanah Chung is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Chung joined First Republic in 2019. Prior to joining First Republic, he was a Senior Vice President at UBS Financial Services, which he joined in 2009 from Smith Barney. He began his career at Merrill Lynch in 1989. Mr. Chung utilizes his years of wealth management experience to provide comprehensive financial planning for ultra high net worth families and entrepreneurs.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Chung serves as a board member of The Riviera Tennis Club in Pacific Palisades. He also serves on the board of Southwest Baptist University Athletics Hall of Fame and participates in a mentorship program for the university’s tennis team. He is a regular guest lecturer for University of Southern California Marshall School of Business.
- EducationMr. Chung earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Southwest Baptist University.