- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron’s
- 400 Top Financial AdvisersFinancial Times
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1990Steve Condos is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Condos joined First Republic in 2020. Previously, he was a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management and a Sports and Entertainment Director at Morgan Stanley Global Sports & Entertainment. While at Morgan Stanley, he led a nationally recognized team dedicated to serving the complex wealth management needs of high net worth clients, including individuals, families, professional athletes and entertainers. Mr. Condos’ work and dedication have led to recognition on a number of industry rankings and he has authored several articles for Worth magazine.
- Professional DesignationMr. Condos obtained the designation of Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC) from The George Washington University School of Business.
- EducationMr. Condos earned his bachelor’s degree from the Environmental and Biological Sciences School at Rutgers University.