- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2010-2018
- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2020-2021
- America’s Top Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2017-2018
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1987Steven Levine is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Levine joined First Republic in 2018. He served as a financial advisor to wealthy families and institutional investors for over three decades. Prior to joining First Republic, he was a Managing Director at UBS PWM, which he joined in 2009 from Credit Suisse. Mr. Levine began his career at Smith Barney in 1987.
- EducationMr. Levine earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science from UCLA. He also completed the Wealth Advisor Program at NYU Stern School of Business in 2001 and the Investment Consultant Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 2003.