- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2018-2021
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1995Steve Soja is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. He and his team help clients and their families by providing tailored services designed to meet their unique needs. With over 25 years of wealth management experience, Mr. Soja has a particular proficiency with concentrated stock management and diversification, pre- and post-liquidity planning, asset allocation and manager selection. Prior to joining First Republic in 2015, Mr. Soja spent nine years as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank. Before that, Mr. Soja was Managing Director at Bank of America Private Bank and a Senior Vice President at Wells Fargo Private Bank. He began his investment management career at Lehman Brothers in 1995. Related experience includes five years with a national real estate developer and two years of audit with an international investment bank.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Soja currently leads the investment committee and serves as a board member of Family House in San Francisco, California.
- Professional DesignationHe is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® designee and a Certified Private Wealth Advisor® professional.
- EducationMr. Soja earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Vermont and an MBA in International Finance from New York University.