- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2018-2022
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1995Mr. Soja joined First Republic in 2015, continuing a career of more than twenty-five years in wealth management. He and his team help clients and their families by providing tailored services designed to meet their unique needs. Mr. Soja has a particular proficiency with concentrated stock management and diversification, pre- and post-liquidity planning, asset allocation and manager selection. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Soja spent nine years as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank. Prior, Mr. Soja was Managing Director at Bank of America Private Bank and a Senior Vice President at Wells Fargo Private Bank. He began his investment management career at Lehman Brothers in 1995. Related experience includes five years with a national real estate developer and two years of audit with an international investment bank.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Soja currently leads the investment committee and serves as a board member of Family House in San Francisco, California.
- Professional DesignationHe is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® designee and a Certified Private Wealth Advisor® professional.
- EducationMr. Soja earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Vermont and an MBA in International Finance from New York University.