- Top Advisor Rankings by StateForbes, 2018-2022
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2022
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22); (08/24/21, data as of 03/31/21); (08/25/20, data as of 03/31/20); (09/10/19, data as of 03/31/19); (09/12/18, data as of 06/30/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Barron's Top 1,200 U.S. Financial Advisors (03/11/22, data as of 09/30/21). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1995Steve Soja is a Senior Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Soja joined First Republic in 2015, continuing a career spanning nearly three decades in wealth management. He and his team develop comprehensive investment solutions designed to meet the unique needs of their clientele. Mr. Soja has a particular proficiency with pre- and post-liquidity planning, concentrated stock management and diversification, alternative investments as well as asset allocation and manager selection. Prior to joining First Republic, Mr. Soja spent nine years as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank. Prior, Mr. Soja was Managing Director at Bank of America Private Bank and a Senior Vice President at Wells Fargo Private Bank. He began his investment management career at Lehman Brothers in 1995. His commitment to his clients has led him to recognition as a top wealth advisor in California by Forbes from 2018 to 2022 and by Barron’s in 2022.
- Community InvolvementActive in his local community, Mr. Soja currently leads the investment committee and serves as a board member of Family House in San Francisco, California.
- Professional DesignationHe is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® designee and a Certified Private Wealth Advisor® professional.
- EducationMr. Soja earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Vermont and an MBA in International Finance from New York University.