- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2022
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1992Theresa Allen is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Private Wealth Management. Ms. Allen joined First Republic Private Wealth Management in 2010, continuing an investment career that spans nearly 30 years. She views herself as a financial coach providing customized advice and solutions for high-net-worth individuals and their families, as well as Foundations and Nonprofits. Prior to joining First Republic, she was in The Private Bank with Union Bank most recently as Vice President and Senior Financial Advisor. Her work and dedication have led to national recognition, including rankings on the Forbes America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, as well as Best-In-State Wealth Advisors.
- Community InvolvementActive in her community. She currently serves as Board Chair for The Wooden Floor in Santa Ana. The Wooden Floor is one of the foremost creative youth development nonprofit organizations in the country. Ms. Allen was the former Co-Commodore and currently serves as Treasurer for Shaw’s Cove Yacht Club. She is also a member of the Laguna Playhouse Women’s group.
- EducationMs. Allen attended California State University, Fullerton. She holds a Graduate Estate Planning Consultant designation (GEPC).