Theresa M. Rutledge
- Top Women Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2021
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2021-2022
Forbes/SHOOK Top Women Wealth Advisors (03/24/21, data as of 09/30/20); (04/21/20, data as of 09/30/19). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22); (08/24/21, data as of 03/31/21). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Theresa M. Rutledge
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2000Theresa Rutledge is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2022, Ms. Rutledge was a Senior Vice President and Private Wealth Advisor at Merrill Private Wealth Management. Before her 15-year tenure at Merrill Lynch, Ms. Rutledge was a Vice President and Private Client Advisor at Wells Fargo Private Bank. She began her investment career at UST Securities in 2001. Ms. Rutledge provides services to a select group of ultra high net worth individuals and families. She focuses her practice on addressing her clients’ financial needs across all aspects of life, including family, legacy, business and community. She delivers holistic wealth management offerings, which include investment management and financial planning.
- Community InvolvementMs. Rutledge has been active in her local community for many years. She serves on the Investment Committee and as an Emeritus Board Member for the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Peninsula. Ms. Rutledge values the importance of financial literacy and, as such, volunteers her time through various programs to educate young adults.
- EducationMs. Rutledge earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.