- Top Next-Gen Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes Next-Gen, 2019
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2007Timothy Deygoo is a Senior Vice President and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Deygoo joined First Republic in 2017 after nine years with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management as a Senior Financial Advisor. In his capacity, Timothy provides clients with comprehensive financial planning, including portfolio management, tax minimization strategies, retirement analysis and trust and estate planning, as well as specializing in corporate, solo and nonprofit retirement plans. His clients consist of high net worth families, entrepreneurs and their businesses.
- Professional DesignationHe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Deygoo is a graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business where he obtained his degree in Finance and Organizational Behavior with a specialization in Entrepreneurship.