- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1996Todd Halbrook is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2018, Mr. Halbrook was a Managing Director with the Wells Fargo Private Client Group. As a managing director, he provided tailored guidance and advice that addressed the specific goals of high net worth individuals, families and businesses. Mr. Halbrook began his career at Smith Barney in 1995.
- Community InvolvementMr. Halbrook sits on the Dean's Advisory Board and the Advisory Board for the Center for Investment Wealth Management at Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California, Irvine.
- Professional DesignationHe also is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- EducationMr. Halbrook holds a bachelor's degree from Pepperdine University and an MBA from the University of California, Irvine.