- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2020, 2022
- 400 Top Financial AdvisersFinancial Times, 2016-2019
- Top 100 Financial AdvisorsBarron's, 2013
- Top Advisor Rankings by StateBarron's, 2012-2013, 2015-2020, 2022
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
- Wealth Management Experience Since 2001Vishal Bakshi is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with First Republic Investment Management. Mr. Bakshi has over 20 years of investment experience through various market cycles and challenges. Prior to joining First Republic in 2022, Mr. Bakshi was a Managing Director at Merrill Private Wealth Management and Credit Suisse’s Private Wealth group. Mr. Bakshi is proactive with client portfolios based on a thoughtful, unique perspective of the global economic and financial markets. He advises a limited number of clients, including entrepreneurs, business owners, Fortune 500 company CEOs and board members, and professional sports team owners.
- Community InvolvementActive in his community, Mr. Bakshi supports Cerebral Palsy of Westchester and Aspire of Western New York, organizations that work with disabled individuals to help them live a life of full potential. He also participates in Cycle for Survival, a charity that raises funds for the fight against rare cancers.
- Professional DesignationMr. Bakshi has been recognized by several publications as a leading financial advisor, including Forbes, Barron’s and the Financial Times.
- EducationMr. Bakshi received his MBA from Harvard Business School and a Mechanical Engineering degree from Kettering University, a co-op program where he worked for General Motors while attending school.