- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2019
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsBarron's, 2018-2021
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2021
Accolades are independently determined and awarded by their respective publications. Neither First Republic Investment Management nor its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For additional information on these ratings, click here.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1991Keith Webster is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2015, where he continues a career of twenty-five years in financial services, Mr. Webster was at Credit Suisse as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank USA, where he joined in 2008. Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Webster was a Senior Vice President at Lehman Brothers Private Investment Management. In addition, Mr. Webster has worked for Morgan Stanley, US Trust Company and Citytrust, all in Senior Advisory roles for families.
- Community InvolvementMr. Webster serves on the Board of Boys Hope/Girls Hope of Southern California.
- EducationMr. Webster received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Harvard University, and an MBA in Portfolio Management from the Anderson Graduate School of Business at UCLA.