- Top Independent AdvisorsBarron's, 2019
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsBarron's, 2018-2021
- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2018-2021
- Best-in-State Wealth Management TeamsForbes, 2023
Barron's Top 1,200 U.S. Financial Advisors (03/12/21, data as of 09/30/20); (03/13/20, data as of 09/30/19); (03/08/19, data as of 09/30/18); (03/08/18, data as of 09/30/17). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (08/24/21, data as of 03/31/21); (08/25/20, data as of 03/31/20); (09/10/19, data as of 03/31/19); (09/12/18, data as of 06/30/18). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Management Teams Best-In-State (1/12/23). Data as of 3/31/22. Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid to rating provider for advertisement materials after rating announced.
- Wealth Management Experience Since 1991Keith Webster is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2015, where he continues a career of twenty-five years in financial services, Mr. Webster was at Credit Suisse as a Director at Credit Suisse Private Bank USA, where he joined in 2008. Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Webster was a Senior Vice President at Lehman Brothers Private Investment Management. In addition, Mr. Webster has worked for Morgan Stanley, US Trust Company and Citytrust, all in Senior Advisory roles for families.
- Community InvolvementMr. Webster serves on the Board of Boys Hope/Girls Hope of Southern California.
- EducationMr. Webster received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Harvard University, and an MBA in Portfolio Management from the Anderson Graduate School of Business at UCLA.