- Best-In-State Wealth AdvisorsForbes, 2020-2023
Forbes/SHOOK Top Wealth Advisors Best-In State (04/04/2023, data as of 06/30/2022); (08/24/22, data as of 03/31/22); (08/24/21, data as of 03/31/21); (08/25/20, data as of 03/31/20). Ratings may not guarantee future success or results. Fee paid for advertisement materials after ranking announced.
- Wealth Management Experience: Since 1983Vito Gioiello is a Managing Director and Wealth Manager with J.P. Morgan Wealth Management. Before joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management in July of 2023 he was a Wealth Manager at First Republic Investment Management. Prior to joining First Republic in 2008, Mr. Gioiello was a Senior Portfolio Manager at Manchester Capital Management, where he actively managed portfolios and client relationships, working closely with specialists in new business development. Before that, Mr. Gioiello was a Vice President at Northern Trust and City National Investment Advisors in Los Angeles specializing in constructing tax efficient portfolios for high-net-worth individuals and trusts.
- Community InvolvementMr. Gioiello is a past president of Catholic Charities of Santa Barbara and currently sits on the board of Peoples Self-Help Housing.
- Professional DesignationMr. Gioiello holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- EducationAfter earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Cal State University of Long Beach, Mr. Gioiello received his MBA in Finance from the University of Southern California.